available during July, August, September only
Minimum length of stay: 2 weeks
Age limit: 30 years
Single and Double rooms are available. Please note that if you book a single room you will share bath and kitchen with 1-2 other students of the same sex. Some hostels have a kitchen on every floor. The kitchen is provided with an oven and a refrigerator. Students should bring their own crockery and cutlery, for the cooking utensils in the kitchens may not be complete. Bed linen is provided, but students need to bring their own towels. Some of the student hostels are equipped with coin operated washing machines. The maximum distance between the hostels and the school is 45 minutes by public transport. The student hostels take € 45,- as a deposit for the key upon arrival. This deposit will be returned on the day of departure.
- The rooms are cleaned and the bed linen is changed by the staff of the student hostel. The common rooms and the kitchen should be left clean and presentable after use.
- It is forbidden for visitors to stay overnight.
- Inside the student hostels it is forbidden to smoke, smoking is only allowed in the garden areas.
- Between 10 p.m. and 7 a.m. any noise should be avoided, also during the day the students may not disturb the other students by making too much noise.
- Any damage or technical fault should be reported immediately at the student hostel's reception.